RESTORE + CERAMIC COATING SERVICE FOR USED CARS
- While the process is similar to that of a New Car, the labour requirements are higher as the vehicle has had wear and tear, years of exposure to environmental stresses and abrasion from washes thus needing more Prep work to bring the Vehicle back to a clean slate.
- The Vehicle is given a full 360 inspection prior to any Restore + Protect service to determine the scope of the job and to bring to the attention of the Client things they may not be aware of. If desired a Test Patch/Panel of the Car will be polished on an area of the Vehicle to prove to the client the amazing improvements that can be made before they commit their hard earned cash to the job and a quote will be sent to the client to review
- Once the client gives the go ahead a time is scheduled to perform the works
- The Vehicle is then Meticulously Washed, Iron Decontaminated, Clay Bar Treated, Wheels + Wheel Arches thoroughly cleaned, Engine Bay Deep Cleaned + Dressed with Koch Chemie Motorplast, Vehicle is Dried and then the Machine Polishing Begins
- The Car is then Paint Corrected (Machine Polished) to achieve 80-95% Defect Removal as well as Glass to remove Lime/Scale build up. Any other things are also addressed at this stage such as fading plastics, headlight restoration, Metal Rejuvenation etc. as per the individual requirements of the Vehicle
- After all of this, the Vehicle is given an Isopropyl/Ethanol Wipe to remove any residue from the Polishing phase and is then Coated in Fireball Ceramic Coating Paint Protection
- DSLR Photography and Maintenance advice is then given to the Client so they can appreciate their amazing and newly refined and protected Car so they can look after it for Years to come and show their friends and family the amazing Photos they get 🙂
- If this sounds like something you’d like Get in Touch!
If you care about your Vehicle and Take Pride in Keeping it Presentable Then Investing in Fireball Ceramic Coating Paint Protection for your New or Used Car is MANDATORY for protecting your vehicle from what Brisbane can throw at it!
Fireball Next Generation Red+ Coatings have up to 92.5% SiO2 Glass Ceramic content! This makes them the *most* pure coatings on the market. The coatings set via Chemical Reaction which hard-shells and produces a World Leading gloss and Mirror Effect Finish. Fireball coatings also have Dual bonded Si-02 molecules to increase durability. These points ensure Fireball Ceramic new car paint protection products position as the No.1 coatings on the market and STILL continue to innovate while the competition lags behind with old Ceramic Technology.
Fireball Professional Paint Protection Coatings can only be accessed by Trained and Certified Fireball Coating Installers, ensuring quality installation.
This Pricing is a Fireball fixed minimum charge for application of Coatings, actual price will include extra Fee for Machine Polishing and any other Prep requirements for the Car. All vehicles must go through a minimum of a one stage paint correction (Machine Polishing) which is an additional charge based on a vehicle by vehicle basis. Exterior will be washed and decontaminated as part of the installation price. Dok Do Next Generation Coating is a Dual Layer Coating, Vehicle is Ceramic Coated twice.
Fireball Typhoon is simply the slickest pro grade coating that exists from my experience, it’s formulated specifically for windscreens due to the interaction of the rubber Windscreen Wiper Blade causing a “chattering” effect if a coating is installed that isn’t extremely slick and also as just a luxurious top coat for the Vehicle’s paint for extreme slickness and a slight boost to all properties such as gloss, hyhdrophobics, etc. however it is not as durable as Aegis or above as a trade off
Talon is Fireball’s high temperature Ceramic Coating developed for Wheels, Brake Calipers and Exhaust Tips. Talon can also be used to protect engine parts against water-spotting/oxidisation on polished metal parts. Talon is also excellent on vehicle unpainted External Plastics. Talon usage varies greatly on the complexity of parts to be coated and should be quoted individually. Ask your Fireball Authorised Coater about Talon on you vehicle’s plastics, wheels, Calipers etc.
Wheel (Rims) Face add $90-180 Depending on Wheel Complexity
Wheel (Rims) Face + Barrels – contact us
At MED, we are not bound to use any particular product, we sought out many different Ceramic Coating Companies and researched vigoriously whilst also performing our own Stress Tests -> one of them is available here (https://youtu.be/wCUhF2Buda4)
Our Research and Stress Testing along with many Happy Customers and years of great results is why we are extremely happy with the Fireball line of Professional-Grade Certified Ceramic Coatings.
Fireball have the most pure Ceramic Coatings on the market, reaching levels of up to 92.5% Purity which FAR exceed anything else on the market proven with their MSDS documents as well as having some of the most advanced laboratories/mixing facilities in Busan South Korea where Fireball makes everything in-house as opposed to the vast majority of the Industry importing their raw materials or finished product and then putting a sticker on a bottle and claiming it as a “revolutionary” product.
Due to the amount of prep-work Mirror Effect Detail performs on the vehicle, our attention to detail, our portfolio of results and large amount of positive reviews, combined with also using World Class expensive Chemicals and going the extra mile with customer support, digital before/after media, debrief emails and anything else we can think of to give the customers the best possible outcome and experience we cannot price match to businesses or dealerships delivery substandard outcomes with far less effort into their service.