Ceramic Coating Paint Protection has become massive in the last few years with so many different companies vying for attention and claiming their product is the best. Graphene Coatings has also been a popular Buzzword in the industry which has yet to prove itself as any improvement to Ceramic Technology as proven in our below video.
The truth is when you read the MSDS sheets of Fireball competitors whether it’s GTECHNIQ, CarPro, GYEON, MotorOne or whoever else claims to be “The Best” their Silicon Dioxide contents don’t even come close to the purity of Fireball Ceramic Coatings and that’s just an objective fact by looking at their official documents! So don’t be fooled by flashy marketing campaigns and false promises! Their MSDS sheets are proof that their “world class” formulas are nothing more than 45-90% petroleum solvents in a bottle mixed with outdated Si-O2 technology. Mirror Effect Detail is also one of the very few Installers that stress tests coatings in a scientific fashion, to view one of these scroll to the bottom.
Fireball ENTRY level paint protection has better technology and greater Silicon Dioxide content than the FLAGSHIP coats of other popular brands that sell mostly petroleum in a bottle for 2, 3, sometimes 4 thousands dollars!! Fireball’s *Entry* Level is objectively better and starts out at $400!!
Competitors come out with these massive warranties which mean absolutely nothing as some of their terms don’t cover Hydrophobic Losses which is arguably one of the most important aspects of Ceramic Coat Paint Protection! Competitor Warranties are also usually several pages long of special terms and conditions making it impossible to claim anything and is nothing more than a marketing scam. I *encourage* you to do your own research, ring other people up and discuss what their warranty terms are and ask them for their MSDS sheets. Then when you see the truth you can call Mirror Effect Detail and we’ll put the ACTUAL best Ceramic Coat on your beloved Vehicle.
- Ceramic Coating Paint Protection is currently the Strongest and Most Durable chemical option to Protect New or Used Car, Motorbike, Jet Ski or any other Vehicle’s Paint without putting a physical film on to the Paint
- It Provides Years of Paint and Glass protection. Provides resistance against environmental matter (bird poo/tree sap), Chemicals, the harsh Brisbane UV radiation and some minor scratch resistance
- Adds a “Wet” metallic gloss/shine look and amazing Hydrophobic Properties causing water to bead up and sheet off and making grime, bird poo and tree sap simply rinse off and not need to be rubbed off. This also makes the washing and drying of the car FAR easier as debris and water just doesn’t stick to ceramic coat as much as it does the clearcoat
- Due to the healthier condition your paint will be in and the enhanced visual appeal; you will not only be turning heads in Brisbane, the re-sell value many years down the track will undoubtfully be significantly higher as the car is just in a far better state with paint protection than without and this gives you a high level of bargaining power as your vehicle will stand out more than any other vehicle for the same year/model/KMs with the investment made to protect and care for it!
- The investment, ESPECIALLY for new vehicles is extremely worth it to protect your vehicle for what Brisbane can throw at it from the very beginning!
Fireball Professional Paint Protection Coatings can only be accessed by Trained and Certified Fireball Coating Installers, ensuring quality installation.
Pricing is fixed as a minimum charge – All vehicles must go through a minimum of a one stage paint correction (Machine Polishing) which is an additional charge based on a vehicle by vehicle basis. Exterior will be washed and decontaminated as part of the installation price.(Dok Do Next Generation Coating is a Dual Layer Coating)
Fireball Typhoon causes water to rapidly fall off the glass, think RainX but 10000x better. 😉
Entire vehicle glass, side windows, rear window and side mirrors to be coated in Typhoon for $80
Talon is Fireball’s high temperature Ceramic Coating developed for Wheels, Brake Calipers and Exhaust Tips. Talon can also be used to protect engine parts against porosity and water-spotting on polished parts. Talon is also excellent on vehicle unpainted External Plastics. Talon usage varies greatly on the complexity of parts to be coated and should be quoted individually. Ask your Fireball Authorised Coater about Talon on you vehicle’s plastics, wheels, Calipers etc.
It is highly recommended to Ceramic Coat Headlights as these tend to “yellow” up after a few years of UV exposure and for convenient wheel cleaning it is recommended to coat at least the Face of the Rims in Fireball Talon.
Wheel (Rims) Face add $135
Wheel (Rims) Face + Barrels – contact us