Ceramic Coating Paint Protection has become massive in the last few years with so many different companies vying for attention and claiming their product is the next best thing. “Graphene Coatings” has also been a popular Buzzword in the industry, although most of the major Car Detailing product companies are yet to adopt Graphene as it has yet to prove any improvements than conventional Ceramic Coatings. This is NOT to say Graphene coatings are inherently bad, but more so that the Graphene marketed product performs well due to the Conventional Ceramic components in the bottle and not the Graphene oxide adding any extra durability to the end result.
The truth is when you read the MSDS sheets of Fireball competitors whether it’s GTECHNIQ, CarPro, GYEON, MotorOne or whoever else claims to be “The Best” their Silicon Dioxide contents don’t come close to the purity of Fireball Ceramic Coatings and that’s just an objective fact by looking at their official documents. Their MSDS sheets are proof that their “world class” formulas are nothing more than 45-90% petroleum solvents in a bottle mixed with outdated Si-O2 technology. Mirror Effect Detail is also one of the very few Installers that stress tests coatings in a scientific fashion, to view one of these scroll to the bottom.
Fireball ENTRY level paint protection has better technology and greater Silicon Dioxide contents than the FLAGSHIP coats of other popular brands that sell mostly petroleum in a bottle for 2, 3, sometimes 4 thousands dollars!! Fireball’s *Entry* Level is objectively better and starts out at $400!!
Certain Ceramic Paint Protection installers boast crazy lifetime warranties which is offset by the fact that their terms don’t cover Hydrophobic Losses which is arguably one of the most important aspects of Ceramic Coat Paint Protection, and more important their business will not be around in a couple of years to even redeem the Warranty! Competitor Warranties are also usually several pages long of special terms and conditions making it impossible to claim anything and is nothing more than a marketing scam to stand out in a saturated industry. I *encourage* you to do your own research, ring other people up and discuss what their warranty terms are and ask them for their MSDS sheets. As a private small business that is owner-operated I had to do my own research, stress testing, reading and meetings with different sales reps as well as real world experience to find that Fireball ticks all the boxes for a long lasting, durable and high performing Ceramic Coating that has the most advanced overseas factory that is always many steps ahead of the curve!
- Ceramic Coating Paint Protection is currently the Strongest and Most Durable chemical option to Protect New or Used Car, Motorbike, Jet Ski or any other Vehicle’s Paint without putting a physical film on to the Paint
- It Provides Years of Protection for Clearcoat or Direct Gloss Paint, Powder coated Surfaces, Glass, Headlights, Metal and Certain Plastics. Provides resistance against environmental matter (bird poo/tree sap), Chemicals, the harsh Brisbane UV radiation and some minor scratch resistance
- Adds a “Wet” metallic gloss/shine look and amazing Hydrophobic Properties causing water to bead up and sheet off and making grime, bird poo and tree sap simply rinse off and not need to be rubbed off. This also makes the washing and drying of the car FAR easier as debris and water just doesn’t bond as well to the Ceramic Coated Paint work compared to Unprotected Paint
- Due to the improved Long Term Healthier condition and increased aesthetics of the Vehicle; you will not only be turning heads in Brisbane, the re-sell value years down the track will undoubtfully be significantly higher as the car is just in a far better state with paint protection than without. This gives you a higher level of bargaining power as your vehicle will stand out more than other vehicles of the same year/model/KMs with the investment made to protect and care for it!
- Investing in Ceramic Coating Paint Protection for new vehicles is extremely worth it to protect your vehicle for what Brisbane can throw at it from the very beginning! As less labor and money is necessary to restore the Vehicle prior to Protecting it
Fireball Professional Paint Protection Coatings can only be accessed by Trained and Certified Fireball Coating Installers, ensuring quality installation.
Pricing is fixed as a minimum charge – All vehicles must go through a minimum of a one stage paint correction (Machine Polishing) which is an additional charge based on a vehicle by vehicle basis. Exterior will be washed and decontaminated as part of the installation price.(Dok Do Next Generation Coating is a Dual Layer Coating)
Fireball Typhoon causes water to rapidly fall off the glass, think RainX but 10000x better. 😉
Entire vehicle glass, side windows, rear window and side mirrors to be coated in Typhoon for $80
Talon is Fireball’s high temperature Ceramic Coating developed for Wheels, Brake Calipers and Exhaust Tips. Talon can also be used to protect engine parts against porosity and water-spotting on polished parts. Talon is also excellent on vehicle unpainted External Plastics. Talon usage varies greatly on the complexity of parts to be coated and should be quoted individually. Ask your Fireball Authorised Coater about Talon on you vehicle’s plastics, wheels, Calipers etc.
It is highly recommended to Ceramic Coat Headlights as these tend to “yellow” up after a few years of UV exposure and for convenient wheel cleaning it is recommended to coat at least the Face of the Rims in Fireball Talon.
Wheel (Rims) Face add $135
Wheel (Rims) Face + Barrels – contact us
Our Research and Stress Testing along with many Happy Customers and years of great results is why we are extremely happy with the Fireball line of Professional-Grade Certified Ceramic Coatings.
Fireball have the most pure Ceramic Coatings on the market, reaching levels of up to 92.5% Purity which FAR exceed anything else on the market proven with their MSDS documents as well as having some of the most advanced laboratories/mixing facilities in Busan South Korea where Fireball makes everything in-house as opposed to the vast majority of the Industry importing their raw materials or finished product and then putting a sticker on a bottle and claiming it as a “revolutionary” product.
Due to the amount of prep-work Mirror Effect Detail performs on the vehicle, our attention to detail, our portfolio of results and large amount of positive reviews, combined with also using World Class expensive Chemicals and going the extra mile with customer support, digital before/after media, debrief emails and anything else we can think of to give the customers the best possible outcome and experience we cannot price match to businesses or dealerships delivery substandard outcomes with far less effort into their service.